Tuesday, May 1, 2012

June event update


Blake has rented Woodhill CC’s golf course for an Alumni golf event on Monday, June 18th in the afternoon.  The cost for the golf and dinner is $140 if you register online in the next two weeks, $170 (I think) after that.  I would love to get 3 foursomes from our class to play – I’ve played a few times and it’s really fun to see everyone – Chuck Ritchie, Rod Anderson and Jack Fecht have been to the last two I’ve attended and lots of guys from classes around our year as well.  So far, I believe I have confirmation from David Schall, Chas White, Brad Hanson, Chuck Tatsuda, Todd Macgregor and John Bryant.  It would be awesome to get another 6 people so we could have a (Blaker’s) dozen of us.  Can anyone else commit to this?



BTW, I have posted this note on our blog as well.  Again, the address is http://blakeboys1972.blogspot.com/.  You can answer there or reply here.



Hope to see more of you there.  As a reminder, this is the Monday following the Saturday, June 16th party at Ed and Val Spencer’s so you out-of-towners can book your flight back for Tuesday and have a play date with some old friends.  Keep the Saturday date circled as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm going to the Apple WWDC in San Francisco that week - hoping they have Steve Jobs introduce the latest product updates via hologram - so won't be able to make it out to the June bash...I'm going to learn how to make an app if it kills me, just to spite Tatsuda for putting extra holes with his ever-present safety pin in my computer punch cards circa 8th grade...

    ReplyDelete